1. Just before it breaks through the wave.
Make sure that you're not on the other side of the wave.
2. One flip of the tail, and everyone's getting wet.
And that's the best case scenario.
3. This is a proboscis worm.
It injects its prey with toxins, then swallows it whole. Normally, they're pretty small, but in the deep ocean...who knows?
4. Ever feel something tickling your feet in the ocean?
Well...it's probably not this guy. This is a deep-sea ocean fish.
5. That's a harmless basking shark.
Right? We're just guessing. Or that guy is insane.